Sunday, July 16, 2006

AGENT OF DARKNESS

All my life I've been the fool for another persons game, the rules never stay the same cos they always gon shift when the music stops playin. So another wannabe is left holdin the parcel n that jus leads to more destruction... less than 95% of those playas know how to handle the power.

Sound familiar? it should, cos there ain't a single person out there who isn't gettin played by another. This is how we live. So what do we do bout that? We create our agents of darkness, a kick-ass alter ego to deal with our shit when things get too damn rough for us to manage. Wanna see my agent? Stare in the face of the words in front of you n realise what stares you back.

I am here to serve you o' lord. I am but an agent to your cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home