Sunday, May 28, 2006

SOUNDCLICK NIGGAS

There comes a time when some peeps just gotta be counted for. This is one of those times. I'd like to take a minute out of my busy schedule to holla at a LOT of hard workin artists out there who do their thing not cos they makin money from it - but cos they're nice like that. They enjoy what they do cos they're reppin a cuase, these guys got real game and real reason to be makin serious music.

Now theres a lotta fake ass playas out there who be droppin beats cos it gets 'em a bigger paycheck. Most of their shit aint even real no more. They aint gettin the message across like theu used to. Too caught up in the fast life wit their women and their rims to remember whats important.

Tell you what, I'm gonna make a big shout out to a man who knows his place - a man who does remember whats real. That man is named Shakespeare's Ghozt y'all. Check it out.

I ain't doin this cos i get rich off this guy's back peeps. Ask Ghozt bout that. He dont know me and I dont know him. I do this for the same reason he does what he does - Cos Im like that.

Now, this won't be the first time I get someone's name up in here. Each time I discover someone worth a mention the name goes up.

(And for the record - I aint a miracle worker and this aint Def Jam so dont get demandin on me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home