Tuesday, March 14, 2006

THE EXORCISM OF SUB XERO

Sometimes its unavoidable. You realise you have demons and thatno matter what you do those demons aren't gona go away. We all have 'em, the difference being some of us acknowledge it and deal while others live in denial and refuse to suffer. I, for one, refuse not to suffer becuase my struggle creates the aura and attitude that entertains you here, today. And believe me peeps I wouldnt have it any other way. So go ahead and try to exorcise me, crucify me or cleanse me. I will still stand here the unmistakeable, undeniable motherfucker hated by many.

Don't cast your mindset to the depths of your soul, bring it out and let the whole world see it. Being unique is a beautiful thing. There's an individual style in all of us. USE IT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Mongo said...

Man, SUB, without a question, you are a BEAUTIFUL writer.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home