Sunday, March 12, 2006

IT'S TIME

I have a confession to make;-

I am a lier and a channel for bad news. You are best off walking away.

Now, this statement is supported by fact yes? Or is it? Those of you who don't know me will look on it with a completely unbiased view and logic will tell you "Yes, it has been stated by the person in which it relates to so it must be true." and, those of you who do know me will look now realise you do not know me at all.

Am I a lier? or am I a truth-teller? Is it possible to lie about a lie and therefore make it truth?

I lay down before you my testiment and will in my last chapter and closed the book. Now I open afresh and pick up somewhere I didnt leave off. Pen to the pad with no ball or chain.

This is Sub-Xero, no bias giving it straight. I am back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Mongo said...

SUB ZED WELCOME BACK YOUR RETURN IS MOST WELCOME AND COMES AT A MOST AUSPICIOUS TIME

5:38 PM  
Blogger sub-xero said...

Yo, easy my brother whas happenin' much appreciated dog. Respect to you although I was hopin for a lil more turnout.

Where are y'all out there? c'mon show me love!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home