Saturday, June 03, 2006

YOU MADE AN ENEMY TODAY

Have you ever had that situation where you just can't help thinking "You made an enemy today"? It is, after all only human to experience these feelings. Sometimes the final straw can be a heavy load. Straws of iron are few in number but I bet they'll break that camel's back a lot quicker.

I want you all to shout with heartfelt sincerity "World, stop screwing me over and I'll go easy on you!" Life isn't a bowl of candy children - stick with the trick - far more rewarding.

Some people still have so much to learn cos they can't see past the haze. There's more to life - it runs so deep but you'd be happier stopping at the skin of things right? I've travelled the veins of life and I don't regret it. The trials make you harder.

So here's to you [insert name here], for adding an extra notch on my belt of wisdom. Thankyou for messing up a moment of my life by comparison to your own. You suck but I love you for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home